Monday, May 8, 2017

From My Garden to your heart

Happy Monday peeps!  Today is my day over at the Cheery Lynn blog
I have been dreaming of planting some flowers but the weather will not cooperate.  I created a cute garden card since I am lacking in the real flowers department.






 I used the new Shutter Window shaker die set along with Double sided thick foam adhesive to add dimension.  I added some stamping and a cute little chipboard heart.  I die cut Cherry Blossom branch die several times to add trailing flowers.





 I added ribbons and the cute Watering can die and was done. Thanks for visiting!  Cherry





Cheery Lynn Supplies




2 comments:

Rachel Jolley said...

Absolutely gorgeous cheerful sweet card, love it! Tfs

Unknown said...

Love this card....where do you find such wonderful stamps as the one you used here? I just love this card!